I have previously received an eye a test with OmniRead a company that specialises in 'maximising reading performance' through tailoring computer screens to the specific users needs, by conducting a series of tests measuring the size of font, screen colour calibration and many more things.
The TintMy Screen solution is aimed at those computer users who;
- Wish to improve their reading comfort and efficiency off the computer.
- Are ‘greedy readers’ and are seeking ways to improve their reading fluency off their computer.
- Have problems with headaches, dry eyes, migraines, etc following prolonged use and are seeking ways to minimise this discomfort and derive greater pleasure from their computer.
- Experience a reading problem and are looking for additional support.
- The test we have devised is patented and based upon the logic inherent within our consultancy offering.
- By conducting various reading tests the software determines the optimal font size, brightness levels and the background colour settings to provide a more comfortable and personalised solution to the user.
Here is a video from my own eye test with OmniRead
Take a look at this recent video, I took part in a series of tests that in OmniRead’s words are ‘geared towards enhancing reading comfort, demonstrating improved reading efficiency and improving people’s reading speed whilst reading off the computer screen.’